Last Updated: August 5, 2022, Effective Date: August 8, 2022
- Collection and Use of Your Personal Information
- Disclosure of Your Personal Information
- Cookies and Similar Technologies
- Security of Your Personal Information
- Retention of Your Personal Information
- Links to External Websites
- Children’s Privacy
- Your Rights
- Contact Us
Collection and Use of Your Personal Information
Pizza Factory recognizes and respects the privacy of our customers, suppliers, and web visitors. “Personal Information” generally refers to any information that can be linked to an identified or identifiable person. The Personal Information that we collect about you varies depending on the context of our interactions with you, though it typically pertains only to business-related contexts. The following describes the type of Personal Information that we collect from you for our purposes and how we use that information. We also provide information regarding the legal basis of processing such Personal Information, as required by certain privacy laws.
|Context||Types of Data||Primary Purpose for Collection and Use of Data|
|Account Registration||When you register for an account on our Site, we collect your Pizza Factory username and password, your name and the following business-related information: name, email address, telephone and fax number, birth month, address, preferences, the history of your purchases, orders, or contractual relationship with Pizza Factory. We may also collect information relating to the actions that you perform while logged into your account. If you choose to provide it, we may also collect information such as product and service preferences.||We may use this information to provide account related functionalities and to perform our contract with you and your organization.|
|Customer Relationship Management||We collect certain contact and related business information about you (name, email address, professional contact information) and order history when you or your organization obtains products or services from us. We also use such information to administer and maintain our relationship with you and your organization. In some instances, we may collect certain background or screening information to the extent needed and in accordance with applicable law.||We may use this information to provide products and services to our customers and perform our contract with your organization.|
|Supplier Relationship Management||We collect certain contact and related business information (name, email address, professional contact information) when you or your organization provides us with certain products or services. We also use such information to administer and maintain our relationship with your organization. In some instances, we may collect certain background or screening information to the extent needed and in accordance with applicable law.||We may use this information to administer our relationship with our suppliers and perform our contract with your organization.|
|Email Interconnectivity||If you receive email from us, we use certain tools to capture data related to when you open our message, click on any links or banners it contains, and make purchases. For more information relating to the use of such tools, review the “Cookies and Similar Technologies” section below.||We may use this information to understand how you interact with our communications to you.|
|Feedback/Support||If you provide us feedback or contact us for support, we will collect your name and e-mail address, as well as any other content that you send to us, in order to reply.||We may use this information in order to receive, and act upon, your feedback or issues.|
|Mobile Devices||We collect information from your mobile device such as unique identifying information broadcast from your device. For more information relating to the use of such tools, review the “Cookies and Similar Technologies” section below.||We may use this information to identify unique visitors and understand how users interact with us on their mobile devices.|
|Mailing List||When you sign up for one of our mailing lists, we collect your email address or postal address.||We may use this information to share information about our products or services with you and otherwise provide you with marketing or promotional materials.|
|Social Media Information||We may collect certain information related to your social media usage as it relates to us.||We may use this information to understand your usage of and interactions with our social media sites as it relates to us and to generate related content. We may also use such information to offer you information related to our promotional material, as detailed below.|
|Website Interactions||We use technology to monitor how you access and interact with our Site. This may include which links you click on, or information that you type into our online forms. This may also include information about your device or browser. For more information relating to the use of such tools, review the “Cookies and Similar Technologies” section below.||We may use this information to understand how you interact with our Site to better improve it, and to understand your preferences and interests in order to select offerings that you might find most useful. We also may use this information to detect and prevent fraud.|
|Web Logs||We collect information, including your browser type, operating system, Internet Protocol (IP) address (a number that is automatically assigned to a computer when the Internet is used), domain name, click-activity, referring website, and/or a date/time stamp for visitors. For more information relating to the use of such tools, review the “Cookies and Similar Technologies” section below.||We may use this information to monitor our networks, provide and maintain the functionality of our Site, such as by identifying and repairing errors or problems, security incidents, and investigating, preventing, or taking action regarding possible malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity (including attempts to manipulate or violate our policies, procedures, and terms and conditions).|
|Promotional Material||We may process your Personal Information, such as contact information and name, in order to send you promotional information about our products and services, special promotions (including with partners), and initiatives such as events, sweepstakes, and contests organized by Pizza Factory.||We may use this information to share information about our products or services with you and otherwise provide you with marketing or promotional materials.|
|Other||We may collect audio or video information via video conference or other online collaboration tools (in accordance with and to the extent permitted by applicable law).||We may use this information to administer our business and provide appropriate workplace tools to our employees, customers and other third parties.|
We collect Personal Information from you directly, and we may also receive Personal Information about you from other sources, including third parties (including from companies that also provide marketing lead information and/or your employer to the extent your organization is acting as our customer), business partners, our affiliates, or publicly available sources.
If you do not provide us with certain Personal Information, we may not be able to fulfill the requested purpose of collection, such as to respond to your queries or request for customer service or provide our Site to you. However, unless otherwise specified, not providing your Personal Information will not result in legal consequences for you. Although the table above describes our primary purpose in collecting your information, in many situations we have more than one purpose. As a result, our collection and processing of your information may be based in different contexts upon your consent, our need to perform a contract, our obligations under law, and/or our general interest in conducting our business.
Disclosure of Your Personal Information
We may disclose the following categories of your Personal Information for business or commercial purposes to the categories of recipients listed below. Please note that because this list is comprehensive it may refer to types of information that we disclose about individuals other than yourself.
- We disclose Identifying Information, including online identifiers, to third parties that help administer, manage and analyze our programs and services, provide marketing and data analytics services, and payment processors, financial institutions, and others as needed to complete transactions and for authentication, security, and fraud prevention.
- We disclose Financial Information to payment processors, financial institutions, and others as needed to complete transactions and for authentication, security, and fraud prevention.
- We disclose Commercial Information to third parties that help administer, manage and analyze our programs and services, provide marketing and data analytics services, and payment processors, financial institutions, and others as needed to complete transactions and for authentication, security, and fraud prevention
- We disclose Network Activity Data to third parties that help administer, manage and analyze our programs and services, provide marketing and data analytics services, and others as needed to complete transactions and for authentication, security, and fraud prevention.
- We disclose Social Media Information to third parties that provide marketing and data analytics services.
- We disclose Geolocation Data to third parties that help administer, manage and analyze our programs and services, and provide marketing and data analytics services.
In addition to the specific situations discussed above, we may disclose your Personal Information identified above in the following situations:
- Service Providers. We may disclose such information to service providers who assist us in providing products and services, information technology support and customer service support.
- Affiliated Companies. We may disclose such information with subsidiaries, affiliates or joint ventures as needed to provide our products and services and generally as necessary in the administration of a global organization.
- Other Parties. We may disclose Personal Information in response to subpoenas, warrants, court orders, or in connection with a legal process, to comply with relevant laws, or to comply with a government request. We may also disclose such information in order to establish or exercise our rights, to defend against a legal claim, to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding possible illegal activities, suspected fraud, risk to the safety of a person or property, or a violation of our policies.
We do not share or sell your Personal Information with third parties for their own marketing purposes.
Cookies and Similar Technologies
We may use the following types of cookies on our Site:
|Behavioral Advertising Cookies||Advertising cookies may be placed by us or third parties to enable third party ad networks to recognize a unique cookie on your computer or mobile device. The information that is collected and shared by these types of cookies may also be linked to the device identifier of the device you are using to allow us to keep track of all the websites you have visited that are associated with the ad network. This information may be used for the purpose of targeting advertisements on our Site and third party sites based on those interests.|
|Essential Cookies||These are cookies that our Site needs in order to function, and that enable you to move around and use the Site and features. Without these essential cookies, the Site will not perform as smoothly for you as we would like it to and we may not be able to provide the Site or certain services or features you request. Examples of where these cookies are used include: to determine when you are signed in, to determine when your account has been inactive, and for other troubleshooting and security purposes.|
|Analytics Cookies||Analytics cookies allow us to understand more about how many visitors we have to our Online Services, how many times they visit us and how many times a user viewed specific pages within our Site. Although analytics cookies allow us to gather specific information about the Site that you visit and whether you have visited our Site multiple times, we cannot use them to find out details such as your name or address.|
We may use the information collected through tracking technologies for several reasons, including:
- To make our Site easier to use.
- To gather metrics about how users interact with our Site.
- For security reasons.
Do Not Track: At this time, our Site is not configured to honor browsers’ “Do Not Track” or equivalent signals.
Security of Your Personal Information
We take the privacy of your Personal Information seriously. We use commercially reasonable technical, administrative and physical security measures to protect your Personal Information, including generally accepted industry standards to protect the Personal Information submitted to us during transmission and once we receive it. However, no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is 100 percent secure, so we unfortunately cannot guarantee absolute security. In the event of a breach that we are required by law to inform you of, we may notify you electronically, in writing, or by telephone, if permitted to do so by law. If you have reason to believe that your interaction with us is no longer secure (e.g., if you feel that the security of any account you might have with us has been compromised), please contact us immediately as detailed under the “Contact Us” heading below.
Retention of Your Personal Information
How long we retain your Personal Information depends on the context in which, and purpose for which, we collected it. We generally retain Personal Information for as long as necessary for achieving the purpose for which it was collected, unless a different retention period is required by applicable law.
Links to External Websites
Pizza Factory does not knowingly collect Personal Information from children under the age of 13, and users under the age of 13 should not submit any Personal Information to Pizza Factory. If you learn that your child has provided us with Personal Information without your consent and he/she is under the age of 13, please alert us at the contact information detailed in the “Contact Us” section below. We will take prompt steps to remove the Personal Information from our systems.
Depending on where you are located, you may have additional rights, as detailed below.
- Right to request access to your Personal Information: You may have the right to obtain from us confirmation as to whether or not Personal Information concerning you is being processed, and, where that is the case, to request access to the Personal Information. This access information includes the purposes of the processing, the categories of Personal Information concerned, and the recipients or categories of recipient to whom the Personal Information have been or will be disclosed. However, this is not an absolute right and the interests of other individuals may restrict your right of access. We may charge a reasonable fee based on administrative costs.
- Right to request modification: You may have the right to request correction of inaccurate Personal Information we may have about you.
- Right to request deletion: Under certain circumstances, you may have the right to obtain from us the deletion of Personal Information concerning you, and we may be obliged to delete such Personal Information.
- Right to request data portability: Under certain circumstances, you may have the right to receive the Personal Information concerning you, which you have provided to us, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, and you may have the right to transmit those data to another entity without hindrance from us.
- Right to Know what Personal Information is Sold or Shared and to Whom. At the current time,Pizza Factory does not sell or share your Personal Information with third parties for their marketing purposes.
- Right to Opt-Out of the Sale or Sharing of Personal Information. At the current time, Pizza Factory does not sell or share your Personal Information with third parties for their marketing purposes.
- Right to Limit the Use and Disclosure of Sensitive Personal Information. We will only use sensitive or special Personal Information as needed for the purposes for which it was collected. If this changes, we will notify you, and you may have the right to restrict such additional uses.
If you choose to assert any of these rights under applicable law, we will respond within the time period prescribed by applicable law. Please note that many of the above rights are subject to exceptions and limitations. Your rights and our responses will vary based on your country or territory of residency.
In certain jurisdictions, a person authorized to act on your behalf may make a verifiable consumer request related to your Personal Information. If you designate an authorized person to submit requests to exercise certain privacy rights on your behalf, we will require verification that you provided the authorized agent permission to make a request on your behalf. You must provide us with a copy of the signed permission you have given to the authorized agent to submit the request on your behalf and verify your own identity directly with us.
Your verifiable request must: (i) provide sufficient information that allows us to reasonably verify that you are the person about whom we collected Personal Information or an authorized representative; and (ii) describe your request with sufficient detail that allows us to properly understand, evaluate, and respond to it. We will only use Personal Information provided in a verifiable consumer request to verify the requestor’s identity or authority to make the request.
Pizza Factory Inc.
P.O. Box 989
Oakhurst, CA 93644
Alternatively, you may contact us at the following telephone number: 1-800-654-4840.